Friday, August 28, 2015

carousels around the world photo gallery

carousels around the world photo gallery


I have a fondness for merry-go-rounds.  As I have traveled the world, I have seen and photographed many different styles.  I asked my fellow travel writers, photographers, and bloggers to share here a favorite picture they have snapped of a carousel

The carousel depicted here is the Wonder-Go Round at Children’s Fairyland in Oakland, California.  The fanciful mounts are characters from “Alice in Wonderland.”

the Wonder-Go Round carousel at Children’s Fairyland in Oakland, California
the Wonder-Go Round carousel at Children’s Fairyland in Oakland, California


More photo galleries.

More around the world items.

Travel ideas for exploring the U.S.

image ©2015 Carole Terwilliger Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

followers