Wednesday, August 5, 2015

loos with a view photo gallery

loos with a view photo gallery


Can you recall a restroom that had a view?  When I challenged myself with that question I came up blank except for a few memorable restrooms where the view was a scary hole in the ground and one that was in a clear plastic box of a room at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art--a Yoko Ono installation.  Interestingly, since my awareness was raised, just in the last few months I’ve come across three with a view.  I’ve also asked my fellow travel writers, photographers, and bloggers to share here  a favorite picture they have snapped of a loo with a view.  Several of them have come up with views of a Loo with a  View.  

ladies’ room at Thingvellir National Park in Iceland
ladies’ room at Thingvellir National Park in Iceland


More restrooms.

Travel ideas for exploring the U.S.


image ©2015 Carole Terwilliger Meyers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

followers