Friday, January 14, 2011

Sly & the Family Stone sing "Every Day People"

Sly & the Family Stone sing "Every Day People"


ahhhh, the good old days . . .

I once stayed at the Hilton in NYC and to my great regret I went back to the room while my husband took the elevator up to the roof and guess WHO was in that elevator with him? . . . YES Sly, wearing some big bouffanty red hat and a cape! And this was back when he was a BIG, BIG star. Of course,

And I once found myself in an elevator with Mick, but that's another story.







1 comment:

  1. John, Paul, Georgia and Ringo, those were the days. The Stones kept on producing long after the Beatles hung it up. I miss those days. I did get into disco and I miss those days as well.

    I see Carole is a freelance travel writer. If you ever need information on a particular aircraft there is a website designed for an iphone and similar devices. Just use http://m.aviongoo.com and you can do a tail number lookup without email / password. It just works. Or, you can go to the main website and get a free membership.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

followers