Friday, June 6, 2014

rescued baby hummingbird is raised by a human

rescued baby hummingbird is raised by a human


While watching this sweet story unfold, you'll be listening to a sweet song, too.  This reminds me of the time my cat caught an adult hummingbird in his mouth and the bird escaped injury because my dear Max never sunk his teeth in.  But Max did not give up the bird easily.  I so wish I had gotten a picture of it in his mouth.  It was quite an image.  Eventually he released the hummingbird, which was dazed and confused, and at first we thought it was actually dead, but following instructions from a bird rescue center we got the bird into a shoe box and took it to the center.  Now I'm thinking maybe we should have kept it?

 

item contributed by Christine Russell Kemp




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

followers