Tuesday, July 16, 2019

crochet a fat cat bean bag


To make this sweet kitty bean bag, begin crocheting at the bottom and work your way up to form a little basket that narrows into a kitty cat.  I made this for my delighted 9-year-old granddaughter.  She checked in with me regularly to see how her kitty was coming along.  I asked her to help me fill the kitty’s tummy with beans (we used black-eyed peas), and let her select from my scraps the color that she wanted to use for the whiskers.  When it was finished, she especially enjoyed squeezing it and so far I haven’t seen her throw it.
Pattern here.


More crochet.

More cats.

Great ideas for travel adventures in California and the U.S. and around the world.


crochet fat cat bean bag
crochet fat cat bean bag


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much i am just starting to make it!! Its going to be a present for my sister :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

followers